It is important to realize that contrary to anti-vaxxers’ statements there is no thimerosal in the new Covid-19 vaccine. In the past the multiple user vials of flu vaccines did have thimerosal in it as a preservative. Thimerosal is a mercury containing preservative and the legitimate concern was that the mercury could remain in the system for a long time poisoning the central nervous system. It is important to note that there is no thimerosal in the vaccine. Here is the full content of the Pfizer anti Covid-19 vaccine:
Ingredients of the Pfizer anti Covid-19 vaccine (according to FDA records)
- The main ingredient is: nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2.
- There are 4 different lipids: (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-3015), (2- hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159), 1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC) and cholesterol.
- 4 different salts are in the vaccine as well: potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride and basic sodium phosphate dihydrate.
- Other content: sucrose.
Explanation why the above items are present in the vaccine
- The modified messenger RNA is like a ticker tape that carries in it instructions to make the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 in the body cells. RNA is very sensitive, that’s why the company keeps the vaccine very cold (minus 100 degrees Fahrenheit or minus 73 degrees Celsius). There is no live SARS-CoV-2 in it, just a modified RNA with information about the spike protein. This is what the body makes antibodies to, when injected.
- The four lipids are nanoparticles of about 100 nanometers in size. They envelope the RNA in the vaccine and help it to enter the body easier. The lipids are negatively charged, the RNA positively charged and the lipids are present in set ratios that stabilize the RNA.
- The salts present in the vaccine are forming phosphate-buffered saline, which keeps the pH (acidity) to a person’s body.
- Sucrose is plain sugar, which stops the nanoparticles of the lipids from sticking together when the producers of the vaccine freeze it.
You see from the list that there is no thimerosal in the new Covid-19 vaccine
I am coming back to the discussion about thimerosal. Vaccine manufacturers are listening to complaints from consumers. This is clear from the composition of the new Covid-19 vaccines. But the consumer is right, that the multi-use flu vaccines still have thimerosal in them. In contrast, single-wrap vaccinations against the flu do not have thimerosal in them. In the last few years my wife and I had vaccinations with single wrap flu vaccines (thimerosal-free). It is important to know, that you have to ask for the single-wrap vaccine!
What you can do, if you were accidentally vaccinated with a Thimerosal containing vaccine
Two or three intravenous chelation therapy treatments with EDTA by a chelation doctor can eliminate thimerosal from the body. However, one of these chelation treatments costs about 200 USD.
Since the 1930’s thimerosal has been used as a preservative in various vaccines. Because of the public awareness vaccine manufacturers are now phasing out thimerosal. But this has been a slow process.
There is a lot of confusion in the media about the composition of vaccines. This is particularly true about the presence of thimerosal, a mercury containing preservative. In the past most vaccines did contain this preservative. But in the past 10 years vaccine manufacturers have been phasing out thimerosal as a preservative. Specifically, there is no thimerosal in the new Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. The FDA listed the full ingredients of the Covid-19 vaccine. I also commented as to why the ingredients are present. Phase 3 studies have shown that this is a safe vaccine. The FDA and the CDC have released this vaccine early December 2020 on an emergency basis. This likely will turn the tide in 2021 of the Covid-19 epidemic.